-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape

  • From: "�̺���" <lesmiens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:10:26 +0900 (KST)

 > 보낸이: Jack Fuselier
> 받는이: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 제목: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape
> 보낸날짜: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:54:50 -0500
>

> I have Mozilla, in the present iteration, and frankly I see it as NS 4.79
> with a slightly reworked GUI. I use both, and they interchange address
> books bookmarks and message folders freely. I don't like the Mozilla GUI
> as much as NS 4.79, so why should I give up 4.79? What I am asking is why
> should you tout Mozilla so heavily without acknowledging that Mozilla is
> the basis of NS 4.xx? Not being a computer hobbyist, I guess what I am
> a bit tired of is the rat race pushed on and on by those who want to
> demonstrate some new bell or whistle. I use my computer in my web business
> 6 to 8 hours a day, and I can't afford to keep changing everything over
and
> learning a new system every six months and earn a living simultaneously.
>
> I dunno, maybe I am alone with that gripe, but somehow I don't think so.
> If this is only a forum for elite computer hobbyists perhaps I should buzz
> off. I went through that stage thirty years ago, when it was pretty
lonely.
> BTW, the reason NS lost the browser race was the same reason a lot of
people
> lost out to Microsoft. How can you have a mental dichotomy about that?
> regards, Jack F
>
> Master NetLord wrote:
> >
> > Whoa.......hang on there partner. I'm not sure who you mean -- certainly
not David.

> > Lets play nice and not kick newbies. I was one once........I
think........seems like it......well............maybe...it was such a long
time ago Newbies are the reason we exist -- they are our focus.

> > I was a long time fan of Netscape..a real advocate of it. Unfortunately,
Netscape lost the browser race, and after AOL bought it, the quality of the
software went to hell. You're probably right in saying older versions run
better than later ones. You might want to try Mozilla Jack, you may like it
agreat deal.......the best of both worlds. Of course, it is a free country
and you do have a choice

> > Regards from the
> > "Keyboard Cowboy",
> > Master NetLord

이병석
lesmiens@xxxxxxxxxx [IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][1]부동산 셀프매물등록에서 경매,이사견적 비교까지 한꺼번에 해결한다!
(http://land.hanmir.com[2])
한미르의 프리미엄 입점몰 서비스, [미르샵] (http://mirshop.hanmir.com/[3])

[IMG]

--- Links ---