-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:06:53 -0400

Whoa.......hang on there partner.   I'm not sure who you mean -- certainly not
David.

Lets play nice and not kick newbies.  I was one once........I
think........seems like it......well............maybe...it was such a long time
ago  <laugh>  Newbies are the reason we exist -- they are our focus.

I was a long time fan of Netscape..a real advocate of it.  Unfortunately,
Netscape lost the browser race, and after AOL bought it, the quality of the
software went to hell.  You're probably right in saying older versions run
better than later ones.   You might want to try Mozilla Jack, you may like it a
great deal.......the best of both worlds.  Of course, it is a free country and
you do have a choice <G>

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord