-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:04:30 -0400

Jack,

This is a forum to help people solve computer problems, and to share tid-bits
about computers and computer programs.  I certainly have NO objection to
someone touting an older version of a software..........or a new one.  There's
room for all of us, and we learn from all the input.  I hate to think of how
many questions we still get for W95 issues <G>

One rule that is enforced rigorously on this list is we don't insult people, we
respect them, no matter how different their opinion may be.......or how much
they do, or don't know about computers and software.  That's what makes this
list work........EVERYONE has an opportunity to ask questions, or share
thoughts with no reprisals.

I value your opinion, and your input, and defend your right to both........just
leave the "smartaleck knowitall newbies" comments out <chuckle>  Fact is Jack,
if you were a radio operator in WW II, you must be around 75.  I hope I'm as
sharp as you on computers when I'm 75!!    And at that point in my life, I hope
some guy doesn't write the list and complain about those danged old farts who
think they know it all <laugh>

BTW, were/are you a HAM Jack??

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",