-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I've lost my sound

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:20:59 -0700

Hello HB,
I use Microsoft to find out about the patches:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-apr.mspx

I hope this helps

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 4/12/2007 at 11:02 PM HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 4/12/2007 11:52:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wooledge001@xxxxxxxx writes:
> Did you do a Windows update recently or have them set to update
> automaticaly? A recent update messed up Realtek installations.
> Dave

Dave,
     My updates are set for me to install manually. Where can I get info
regarding this update?

Thanks,

HB