-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I've lost my sound

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:05:28 -0700

Hello HB,
if you plug a set of headphones into the pale green jack on the
back of the computer can you hear the music or other
sounds playing?

If you plug the same headphones into the headphone jack
on the face of the CD Rom can you hear the music?

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 4/15/2007 at 11:48 PM HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,
    In another attempt to get my realtek sound working again. I installed
KB935448, which alledgedly would fix the problem. Well, no such luck again.
I am
so much at a loss on what to do. Any further recommendations will be
appreciated.
     GMan, yes the sub-woofer is plugged in, and all cords have been pulled=

and reinserted.
Thanks,

HB