-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IC power - walmart computer's

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:54:13 -0400

Circuit City has the same problem... as does probably other stores. =
Haven't tried with CompUSA, but now with Circuit City if they have =
something I want with a rebate, I order it online and choose the option =
to pick up in-store. This confirms that the item is in stock, and then I =
just go there and pick it up without having to find a salesman to pull =
the item out of the locked case (as is the case for items like hard =
drives).

---Troth