-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IC power - walmart computer's

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:24:57 -0400

It will be interesting to see, if it happens, what happens. The article my
neighbor read, sounded as tho they would be up to date. Maybe not the most
powerful on the market, but up to date.
that ic power computer is on their web site now - not ever having heard of the
brand, I'm hesitant to buy it - but it isn't a bad deal for what it has on it.
I want a laptop - with more than a 40 gb hard drive! and more than 256 mb
ram.... and I can't afford any morethan $900 - including tax & shipping. Even
900.00 is stretching it quite a bit!!
Cris