-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IC power - walmart computer's

  • From: Roy Hanson <printerman@xxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:06:35 -0400

your points on Walmart are well taken. I agree...they advertise on a
warm and fuzzy basis. To the vendors, they are tyrants. Walmart buys in
such quantities, they can offer low prices. Quite often they buy end of
line, out of date magazines, sell them for low prices, and you think you
are getting a great deal.
As far as the computer scenerio goes..its buyer beware. If they receive
low end printers and the buyer returns the printer..the printers are
returned to the manufacturer, refurbed and sold to computer stores.
There is nothing wrong with refurb printers.
I watched a 2 hour special on CNBC about walmart. WWOOWW!
I noted in the USA, since sam died, there is no buy american! Check the
labels on products you buy, where is it make.
WearGard Clothing..most designer clothing...Liz Claiborne ..is make in
Asian but the prices are typical.
I buy Avia shoes...Made in China.
The only you can do is becareful what you buy.

Roy Hanson
Technical Support for
Eco-Toner Systems, Inc.
c/o Mail Boxes Etc.