-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Best Buys Return Policy

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:36:49 -0400

Customers demand lower prices.  Why do think everything is made in slave
labor camps in fourth world countries.  If WalMart prices were the same as
Target or Sears everybody would shop at Target and Sears to get the better
customer service.

Offering "other things" raises the price of what you want to buy.

Don