-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Best Buys Return Policy

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 23:29:50 -0400

Respectfully, these policies listed below may only apply to online
purchases.  Many companies which run both "brick and mortar" stores and
"online" stores have different policies (and sometimes even different
pricing) on the same items.  (For example, Circuit City.com and City City
stores usually have different price-matching policies, etc.)