-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File name too long?

  • From: "Faustus" <dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:57:05 +0100

Again, let me clarify things so we can move on.

I COMPLETELY misread Glenn's response, believing it to be sarcastic, when in
fact it wasn't. I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologise to Glenn for that.

With the problems we mods have had, lately, we're tending to be a bit
over-cautious in protecting the interests of our members, and maintaining a
pleasant atmosphere on the list.

Faustus