-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File name too long?

  • From: "Glenn Folkvord - Hyperion Media" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:49:27 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mauricio" <mcordn@xxxxxxxxx>

> If (just if...) that was a sarcasm, I hope it was not meant for my
contribution.
>Am I being too naïve?

It was *not* meant as any form of sarcasm. It was just meant as "that was so
simple, that I thought more people would know about it" - and I didnt know
about it so if anyone took it as sarcasm, it would be directed to myself as
well :-)

> Did you try the F2 method, Glenn.  If you did and it worked for you,
> please tell so others know about it and try themselves.

Yes I did try it and it did indeed work. Thanks mucho for the suggestion.

Glenn