-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EnditAll

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:18:41 -0500

I have an older version 1.0.0.33 and I have not had any trouble with it.  It
protects the things that should not shut down and warns you not to force
them to shut down.  This one was written by Neil Rubenking and put out by
Ziff Davis.  I have not used it yet since getting XP but others have written
that it works fine with XP.  Mine is the free version and someone on the
list sent it to me several years ago after I expressed fear of the newest
one that had just come out at that time.  It was probably o.k too but I am
not very brave about trying new stuff.
Joyce