-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EnditAll--was Renewing Subsc toSW

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:18:27 -0500

Thanks to both of you for your replies.  I had not used EnditAll since
getting XP Pro and did not realize that my shortcut to EnditAll was actually
the setup.  When I tracked it down on C Drive I found the proper icon and
made a new short cut and deleted the setup shortcut.  So simple once I
started looking in earnest!
Joyce