-=PCTechTalk=- How do you organize your software?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:44:37 -0700

Looking for an easy but good way of organizing software.  So I
would like to know how you all do this.

I AM so tired of mine being a mess.  All ideas are welcome.  Now
remember I like the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sister) approach.

Now I use the **clear** DiscSavers from Stomp, Inc. which are
way smaller, do not break and are easy to use.  But they do not
have a square edge which allows me to see the name.  You can see
them here:

http://www.cshellsdirect.com/products/discsaver-stomp.asp

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com