-=PCTechTalk=- Re: New Question?????

  • From: Bluebelle <bluebelle1st@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:16:39 -0400

Sometimes you need those extra ugly fonts, do not be so quick to get rid of
them as a certain number/kind of fonts are needed to run programs correctly.
Here are the fonts Windows xP installs.
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/326402.html  Make note they mention
some hidden fonts also installed.
But printers install fonts too and other programs that need lines, or
symbols.

Bluebelle