-=PCTechTalk=- got a problem with AVG--false reading?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctecktalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:28:05 -0700

I am getting trojan read on a bunch of files I downloaded from a
site--tutorials. I don't hear anyone esle complaining about problems with
those same files so I am wondering if AVG is giving a false positive. It
does read for trojans so it says BUT??? It's reading PSW.Banker.ASO on ALL
downloaded .exe no matter where they come from..which seems a little
ODD?...I am going to try an online Trojan scan.  Any one got any other
ideas???I think something weird is goin on here besides a trojan... I did a
panda online scan and nothing showed. but I would LIKE to try several scans
that up to date for Trojans..see if more than one catches this.. if it
doesn't then I begin to wonder..