-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EnditAll

  • From: "Bashfulbob" <bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:25:12 -0500

In addition to Doc's comments, you have the option to select run programs to
protect against enditall from ending them.

Also there are two modes, stop the running of the programs and "killing" the
programs. Those that it does not stop you can individual select them and
click on the killing process to kill them.

As far as the other email goes about PC Mag wanting or getting a fee for or
form places offering the downloads free, it seems to me that since they
published it in their mag and offered the d/l free, PC mag put those
versions in public domain and by doing that gave up all rights for
remuneration. They, however, may still lie under copyright protection,
therefore it would be proper to give them credit for the program and where
one obtained the download at every reference to it.

Just my Dollar Two Ninety Eight