-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EnditAll

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:38:57 +0100

On 20 Jun 2005 at 8:54, Cris wrote:
> can someone upload it to the pctechtalk's yahoo site? then
> anyone who might want it could download it from there.
> Cris

I'm afraid we can't do that. Unfortunately, the distributers of
EndItAll (PC Magazine) are now asking people to pay to download the
software, and we, as a group, can't be seen to be sharing software
illegally.

If people want to e-mail it to each other in private, that's up to
them, we have no control over that. But we can't participate in, or
condone the distribution of something which is now commercial
software, even if it was freeware in the past.

Faustus