-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dire Computer Problems ~ hard drives

  • From: "dor" <dor_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 06:07:49 -0500

Hi Mike,
Going to check out Tiger direct.
Thanks for the info,
Rocky de Dragon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 9:33 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dire Computer Problems ~ hard drives

  Hi Rocky,
  check www.tigerdirect.com
  I like Maxtor they come in 1 year and 3 year warranty.

  Mike ~ one of the Moderators
  It is a good day if I learned something new.
  Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/
  ******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

  On 6/8/2005 at 9:05 PM dor wrote:

  Hi All Rocky Again,
  Hard Drive checked out in good shape, C Drive is Formatted and ready to go.
  Ram is checked with MemTest 86 and is fine. we have decided that the
  install disk is bad. have a new Win XP Pro disk that will arrive Thursday.
  Son has offered to buy me a new External hard drive. Any recommendations on
  a good 120 Gig HD for USB 2.0. I have looked and don't think I have a port
  for FireWire. Do any of the manufacturers have more than a one year
  warranty? Any advise appreciated.
  Rocky de Dragon