-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cable operations..?

  • From: "connie sisson" <csisson3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:03:25 -0500

i have roadrunner and timewarner cable, the cable guy said the cable for the
comp. was no the same one as for the tv. so i couldnt use my comp upstairs
with the tv with a splitter.  they would have to put in another line
upstairs for the comp. i also have wireless, but my comp is too old for it.
so i have my comp hooked up with a line from wireless box to comp. looks
like a telephone line.
connie