-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cable operations..?

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:28:21 -0800

I would think the answer is yes...

We have cable tv in several rooms of the house.  We only get digital cable
(HBO, etc - pay for channels) in two rooms. but get cable on all 4 tv's.  WE
have both cable and tv in the computer room.  (which is really nuts as we
have TV cards in our computers..so it is like having 3 tv's in one room for
two people....lol!)

But, we do record tv on our computers (I am a big fan of '24') We edit out
the commercials, etc and then burn them to DVD.  We have a DVD player hooked
up to the TV too.  We then let the DVD we just burned play on the TV to be
sure it really works.

So, my short answer is yes...

But,  Yes..I have a butt...oops.. a but,...... Call Comcast and just ask the
question as a generic question.  Potential customers ask these types of
questions all the time.

If you do this, I recommend you buy the better cable splitter..as them..I
think they are gold or something.. it is worth a couple of bucks more to
have a good solid connection.

Rose
Las Vegas