[pchelpers] Re: wtlib 2001

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:52:03 +0100 (BST)

Hi Re-Na

As you can see, this is for the CDR, CDRW or DVD autorun. All zeroes mean it's
disabled. Mine says the same too.

I think PC's solution sounds good and simple too. Why do I always do things the
hard way?  :^(

Thanks PC..

Tonia

"G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tonia, in that same spot, what do you have for cdrautorun?
Mine says 00 00 00 00.

(Still not working after changing the other setting.)

Re-Na