[pchelpers] Re: MEMORY ISSUE

  • From: "Phillips" <willhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 8:18:37 -0700

MEMORY/RESOURCE ISSUE:

Just asking for help from ALL of you.  I can't figure out what's going on
with my computer... I've cleared up temp files on the internet and regular
temp files.  I've even deleted some programs... of course... it doesn't
seem enough because not a WHOLE LOT is gone.  I've thought of unplugging my
son's "joy stick" that he added for "flight simulator" BUT perhaps I could
reduce the swap file.... but I'm not sure how to do that.  I just don't
understand WHY my resource is down.  I had to change my wall paper so I
could just get up and running or stay up and running.  If any of you have
any suggestions on what I should be looking for or something I could do,
I'd appreciate hearing any suggestions.  Thanks!  Phil

<http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>