[pchelpers] Re: Welcome newbies

  • From: "J.Pawel Najman" <paulnajman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:33:45 -0800

Hi!
My Name is J.Paul Najman  I am self-employed in the automotive industry I
live in Kamloops, B.C Canada.
I heard about you guys from a person on another list I belong to. I've had
my a computer for almost 2 years now and do run into problems with it from
time to time. It's nice to know that there is someone out there that may be
able to help.
J.p.Najman