[pchelpers] Re: Trojans ..I think?

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:18:37 +0300

Hi Eric

Yup, i'm pretty famous for being a crazy googler, but in this case i
found most of the links in the second post by reading through the very
geeky and long thread on the Wilders Security page listed.

Please don't be awed by the amount of info i sent or the time spent
collecting it. You probably won't have to do more than one or two of the
things in the first post:

1) run "a squared" www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free
2) restart Windows in safe mode or safe mode with command prompt and run
Avast
3) run AVG www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
4) http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=download

And i really enjoy searching. I was already famous as a kid for liking
to help my father find his glasses (i eventually learned to just
remember where i'd last seen them instead of bringing them to him when
he didn't need them (-: ) and for always being the last to give up
hunting for Easter eggs.

Ek