[pchelpers] Re: Trojans ..I think?

  • From: Eric Furman <dabaric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:44:49 +1200

Hi Ekhart
Thanks for ALL the input. Where do you get all these links from? You must
spend hours and hours searching.
As it happens I did see the bit about running AVG in safe mode - which I
tried but no to avail. It just wouldn't open.
Will get down to trying some of your links. I'd need a month of Sundays to
do them all!
I'm grateful.
Eric