[pchelpers] Re: Preview pane and the dangerous world of Microsoft and dishonest business people

  • From: "George" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:15:10 -0400

My Outlook Express doesn't automatically open the first e-mail in my inbox.
I turned that off so long ago I don't even remember how I did it. Thanks for
the tip about virii, although I'll probably keep using it since so many
people do. I wonder how long it will take Webster's to catch up with us?
Hey, if Beyoncé can have "bootyliscious" can't I have virii? Nice rant
though. :)

George
+++
My darkness inside is full of stars - and each one has a name.