[pchelpers] Re: Firefox Broke

  • From: "edwestern" <edwestern@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:41:50 -0700

Yes, I'm using 0.8.
I also believe I sent the wrong address. The wife visits those sites like a
hungry kid eats candy.
The one that "broke" it had flashing lightning shooting off the horses
pictures.
I have since cleaned the cache, & basically messed around w/it & now have it
working fine again.
I don't believe that Firefox has no bugs or is perfect.
A lot of hands going into this project from all over. I like it a lot but
know there are bugs if you have just the right happenstance.  I'm also not
convinced that website didn't cause the problem. I've seen too many programs
react differently on different computers depending on a persons setup.
Puters aren't like a mass produced toaster say that are extremely
predictable. Too many differing variables.

Thanks to everyone for their help.
And don't forget, Mr. Ed was famous!
The famous Mr. Ed