[patriots] Re: Fwd: Thanks for taking action!

  • From: albert burgess <albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 15:28:36 +0100

NO

Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 14:32:03 +0100
From: m.d.porter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Fwd: Thanks for taking action!
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Albert FFS shut up!
        From: albert burgess <albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Saturday, 17 May 2014, 14:23

stuff and freeman nonsense.

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:39:40 +0100

Hello Malcolm, A very few do own their properties outright known as “alloidal”,
but if a house is registered then it is crown property and you are a tenant,
that is the City of London Crown. - Chris From: patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 16 May 2014
 21:26:04 BST
To: fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thanks for taking action!Thank you for signing my petition: David
Cameron: Create mechanisms that allow proper investigation of Land Registry!

Every single person who joins strengthens our call for action. Send the email
below to friends and family, and post this link on your Facebook wall:

Click to share this petition on Facebook

Let's make change together,

---
Here's the
 petition for forwarding to your friends:

David Cameron: Create mechanisms that allow proper investigation of Land
Registry

The present situation leaves Land Registry able to be unchallenged when forcing
victims of asset stripping into litigation that has only materialised because
of Land Registrys own errors / mistakes.
The Courts appear loathe to do anything except back the covering up of property
and land theft and do nothing to change a system that has cheated tens if not
hundreds of thousands of decent people.
Expose the ease with which Land Registry escapes paying to compensate those
they treat like used toilet paper who are usually the elderly, vulnerable and
those without a voice
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/David_Cameron_Create_mechanisms_that_allow_proper_investigation_of_Land_Registry/?tZLhSab

Sent by Avaaz on behalf of 's petition

Avaaz.org is a 35-million-person global campaign network that works to ensure
that the views and values of the world's people shape global
 decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz
members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18
countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of
Avaaz's biggest campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

This message was sent to fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx. To change your email address,
language, or other information, click here. Want to leave this
 list? Click here to unsubscribe.To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this
email. Instead, write to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact or call us at
+1-888-922-8229 (US).

                                This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.