[patriots] Re: Fwd: Thanks for taking action!

  • From: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 09:50:54 +0100

To make a point in this discussion, I proceeded a claim against the City of
London Police and the City Corporation with a letter of claim, this was
followed by a Statutory Demand. Contrary to the judges opinions, a Statutory
Demand does not require a hearing in a court in which you are awarded the claim
and the respondent fails to pay. A Statutory Demand is a precursor to a
petition for winding up a company or bankruptcy of an individual for failure to
pay. Check out the available forms for a StatutoryDemand. Having served my
Statutory Demand for return in the Central London County Court, the City
Corporation decided it should be challenged in the Mayor's and City of London
County Court. Judge Baister, when challenged about the conflict of interest by
transferring the hearing to their own court, justified his claim that the
Central London Court was not authorised to hear bankruptcy proceedings. Look up
the Central London County Court on Google etc. and you will see that it does
indeed have such jurisdiction. Baister also over ruled the CPR saying that I
could not issue a SD without the debt being formulated by a court hearing of a
claim. (They claim judicial discretion!)
To comply with their advice, I issued a claim for hearing in court, again this
was heard in the City of London CC. With my claim I included a complete bundle
of documentary proof including proof of lies by their police officers in their
witness statements, which of course is a criminal offence under the perjury
rules and also of perverting the course of justice bordering on fraud.
Judge Parfitt handed my 3 copies of my bundles back to me saying that the
evidence was not needed at the moment. He then declared that my claim was not
framed in the manner required. He ordered that I resubmit my claim leaving out
all reference to the police lies. This I could not do because it was
fundamental to the validity of the statements made attempting to eliminate
blame of the police.
I re-issued my claim which was struck out because, as Parfitt said, it was
without merit. He argued against the appeal court verdict in Laporte v the
Chief Constable of Gloucestershre.
I made an application for permission to appeal which was heard before judge
Birtles, husband of Patricia Hewitt, who agreed to hear an appeal. In
preparation, Birtles ordered that both parties submit bundles and cross serve
skeleton arguments. Having done this, the court set a date for March 2013. At
the hearing, Birtles declared that he had not read my bundle and adjourned the
hearing so that he could read the evidence. At the appeal, before Birtles
again, he declared that neither he nor Parfitt were looking at evidence because
evidence had not yet be asked for.
As you can see, judges will run a case round and round without any satisfaction
for the claimant. Justice is a myth in this country with and without common law
because the judges are vigorously restraint by those behind the scenes. You
cannot win an argument that has already decided before you go to court. It is
only by pushing a claim that we tie them in knots with their own words, if you
are brave enough to record it, to illustrate their blatant bias. In effect
these judges are actually perverting the course of justice themselves. In
undermining the rule of law, they actually undermine the system that keeps them
in jobs.

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk