[patriots] Re: Fwd: Thanks for taking action!

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:39:40 +0100

Hello Malcolm,

A very few do own their properties outright known as "alloidal", but if a
house is registered then it is crown property and you are a tenant, that is
the City of London Crown. - Chris

From: "Diana S., via Avaaz.org <http://avaaz.org/> " <avaaz@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:avaaz@xxxxxxxxx> >
Date: 16 May 2014 21:26:04 BST
To: fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thanks for taking action!

Thank you for signing my petition: David Cameron: Create mechanisms that
allow proper investigation of Land Registry!

Every single person who joins strengthens our call for action. Send the
email below to friends and family, and post this link on your Facebook wall:

Click to share this petition on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?&u=http://www.avaaz.org/en/petit
ion/David_Cameron_Create_mechanisms_that_allow_proper_investigation_of_Land_
Registry/?fZLhSab>

Let's make change together,

---
Here's the petition for forwarding to your friends:

David Cameron: Create mechanisms that allow proper investigation of Land
Registry

The present situation leaves Land Registry able to be unchallenged when
forcing victims of asset stripping into litigation that has only
materialised because of Land Registrys own errors / mistakes.
The Courts appear loathe to do anything except back the covering up of
property and land theft and do nothing to change a system that has cheated
tens if not hundreds of thousands of decent people.
Expose the ease with which Land Registry escapes paying to compensate those
they treat like used toilet paper who are usually the elderly, vulnerable
and those without a voice
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/David_Cameron_Create_mechanisms_that_allow_
proper_investigation_of_Land_Registry/?tZLhSab

Sent by Avaaz on behalf of 's petition

  _____

Avaaz.org <http://avaaz.org/>  is a 35-million-person global campaign
network that works to ensure that the views and values of the world's people
shape global decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many
languages.) Avaaz members live in every nation of the world; our team is
spread across 18 countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages.
Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest campaigns here
<http://www.avaaz.org/en/highlights.php/?footer> , or follow us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Avaaz>  or Twitter <http://twitter.com/Avaaz> .

This message was sent to fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx> .
To change your email address, language, or other information, click here
<https://secure.avaaz.org/act/index.php?r=profile&user=d90f5e1ae468a6caef178
34562ef11db&lang=en> . Want to leave this list? Click here to unsubscribe
<https://secure.avaaz.org/act/?r=unsub&email=fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx&lang=en&cid
=1508> .To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write
to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact <http://www.avaaz.org/en/contact?footer>
or call us at +1-888-922-8229 (US).

---
is active.