[patriots] Re: Fwd: Thanks for taking action!

  • From: MALCOLM PORTER <m.d.porter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 14:32:03 +0100 (BST)

Albert FFS shut up!

________________________________
 From: albert burgess <albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 17 May 2014, 14:23
Subject: [patriots] Re: Fwd: Thanks for taking action!

stuff and freeman nonsense.

________________________________
From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:39:40 +0100

Hello Malcolm,
A very few do own their properties outright known as “alloidal”, but if a house
is registered then it is crown property and you are a tenant, that is the City
of London Crown. - Chris

From:"Diana S., via Avaaz.org" <avaaz@xxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 16 May 2014 21:26:04 BST
>To: fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Thanks for taking action!
Thank you for signing my petition: David Cameron: Create mechanisms that allow
proper investigation of Land Registry!

>Every single person who joins strengthens our call for action. Send the email
>below to friends and family, and post this link on your Facebook wall:
>
>Click to share this petition on Facebook
>
>Let's make change together,
>

>---
>Here's the petition for forwarding to your friends:
>
>David Cameron: Create mechanisms that allow proper investigation of Land
>Registry
>
>The present situation leaves Land Registry able to be unchallenged when
>forcing victims of asset stripping into litigation that has only materialised
>because of Land Registrys own errors / mistakes.
>The Courts appear loathe to do anything except back the covering up of
>property and land theft and do nothing to change a system that has cheated
>tens if not hundreds of thousands of decent people.
>Expose the ease with which Land Registry escapes paying to compensate those
>they treat like used toilet paper who are usually the elderly, vulnerable and
>those without a voice
>http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/David_Cameron_Create_mechanisms_that_allow_proper_investigation_of_Land_Registry/?tZLhSab
>
>Sent by Avaaz on behalf of 's petition
>
>________________________________
>

>Avaaz.org is a 35-million-person global campaign network that works to ensure
>that the views and values of the world's people shape global decision-making.
>("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz members live in
>every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18 countries on 6
>continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest
>campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
>
>This message was sent to fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx. To change your email address,
>language, or other information, click here. Want to leave this list? Click
>here to unsubscribe.To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email.
>Instead, write to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact or call us at +1-888-922-8229
>(US).

protection is active.