[pasmembers] Re: Weather today Thursday

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:23:45 +0000

For NOAA at BMC I see 50% cloud with 20% POP and a dew-point of  65.  I don’t
have any dew heaters on my scopes, so it doesn’t sound encouraging.

Skippy shows clear of clouds but very poor transparency (<50%) which means a
lot of water vapor, murk and thin stuff.  They also show very high dew risk
(levels similar to Florida).

It gets better by 11pm, but looks pretty iffy…

Eric