[pasmembers] Re: Weather today Thursday

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:42:56 -0700

Howard, the Weather Watchers Team said they'd give me an update about 3pm,
so as soon as I know what's going on and what we decide as a TEAM, the word
will definitely get out to you and if we are running late getting the data
to you, i will text  your phone so you can get the info you need, in time.
Thanks
Have a super day!
Terri

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have to leave work early to get home and pack up the equipment and get
> there by set up time. Please decide by 3:30 or 4 at the latest so I know
> what to do.
>
> Can't see outside from where I am so I'll go with what is decided. :)
> On Sep 18, 2014 2:35 PM, "Don Boyd" <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I think I might have a better idea by 3pm
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:23 PM, <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm Ok with whatever the group decides as I'm not much of a weather
>>> watcher. I'm Ok with waiting a bit to decide.
>>> that
>>> with

>>> towards
>>> going to