[pasmembers] Re: Weather today Thursday

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:01:50 -0400

At 3pm   NOAA says 55% clouds tonight at Blk Mtn PVCC,  Clear Sky says 30% ,
Weatherundergd  40%,  WeatherBug 49%, Intellicast 26-40% cloud cover.   I can't
see driving all that way based on these forecasts. However, if someone lives
close to the campus and wants to try it tonight, I can't blame them since it
doesn't look that bad right now, visually.  Sam