[pasmembers] Re: Weather today Thursday

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:40:26 -0700

Alex,
Cloud cover looks terrible for today, but wind speeds aren't bad.

So, Weather Watchers, who are thinking of attending tonight's event, send
me this info...

*Knowing what you  know about tonight's forecast, do we have the event, or
do we cancel and would you attend this event, knowing what you k now about
the current weather forecast for 7pmto 10pm tonight?*

Thank you all for your input.
I just got in my email. Been busy all day. So, if you already sent me a
reply similar to the above info, you don't need to resend, I will get to
your email in just a bit.

Have a super day!
Terri

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The forecast for 8pm as of 6:30am:
>
> Intellicast: 30%, 5mph (Cloud cover and wind speed)
>
> NOAA: 42%, 6mph
>
> W Under 43%, 7mph
>
> W Bug 42%, 5mph
>
> Accu W 26%, 5mph
>
> Alex
>
> On Sep 18, 2014, at 4:50 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The TV people say 40% rain,  clouds.
>
> Weather Watchers,  please send your forecasts.  Thank you.
>
> Everyone have a super day.
> Terri
>
> Sent from my TARDIS via my Galaxy III phone complete with typos for your
> enjoyment.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook