[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watching for this week

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:54:16 -0700

I don't know...

On 1/10/2013 4:48 PM, Terri wrote:
wow, are you going?
i have to teach earlier in the day, but
i may attend, but only with William
scope and dressed super warm
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>