[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watching for this week

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:55:22 -0700

Friday still looks doable, depending on how much rain we get tonight. Skippy sky is saying about 20% clouds at the start and clearing to near 0% clouds by midnight, but it will be cold. Worse than last Friday at Mike's. They are predicting well below freezing for a low, so by midnight it will be literally freezing, and by 8 it will be as cold as it did was at Mike's at midnight (in the high 30's).

Inaccuweather is saying .1 inches Thursday night.

Don

On 1/10/2013 9:25 AM, johnmartha72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Terri, I think the weather forecasters are pretty much agreed that tonight will
not work for outdoor viewing so I won't plan to come unless I hear differently
from you.

Stay warm this week!
John