[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watching for this week

  • From: insanas@xxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:53:33 -0500 (EST)

I have been looking at the PVCC Blk Mtn coordinates 2 miles S of Cave Creek,
not the City of Phoenix. So the temp should be 40 degrees at 7 pm and then get
to the mid 30's by 10 pm. We should be out of there by 10 pm. Mike and I and
Frank are still planning on doing the Jan 15th event. If it clouds up or if
there are strong winds we can reconsider. But so far Skippy Sky says  no
clouds, The Weather Channel says no clouds and Accuweather says no clouds so I
think we should still do it. Again, things could change so we should continue
to monitor it each day. If anyone does back out, please let me know asap. Take
care, Sam

 ,