[pasmembers] LIbrary star party

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:56:40 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon PAS Members,

A library in Scottsdale Mustang Branch wants to know if PAS
will do star parties at their location to inspire the kids who come
to the library, in the fields of science.

Question is, do we do this type of event free of charge, or
do we consider it to be like a Public school and ask for
$25/scope, 2 scope minimum for 2 hours or so of time?

I would want to know what you think of this before setting something
like this up and the group decides there should have been a charge.
Give me your input.

Pima and Shea is where this particular branch is located.
I"d be willing to do the star party, if the right things were provided...
like notices to the patrons that we are there, and we want people to come
look through our scopes. And doing it no more than once a month, due
to all the other events we have going on.

Ideas are welcome. Start a conversation about this and i will decide
what to do from there. Thanks for your input.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor