[pasmembers] Re: Night Sky Training Event - Your input is requested

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 23:41:15 -0700

I agree with Sam here.  Especially since I already do this for most visitors to
our outreach and viewing events because they almost all ask "that" question
-"how do you know where to look?"

To Eric, I agree that pointers and guidance are useful ( otherwise, Terri would
have no students), but we need to make sure that finding things is a skill
learned through doing, not listening to others and that skill takes years to
become good.

Tim

Sent from my iPad