[pasmembers] Re: Election of Secretary, not Appointment

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 14:47:14 -0700

I am not acting President, just president elect.I feel we can vote on the sec
position and the actual new sec tomorrow. I agree Don should not resign over
this. I apologize to Don if I hurt his feelings in any way. I only wanted to
state my position emphatically because with the MOM being tomorrow, time was of
the essence. Maybe I should have toned it down.  I hope we can have both votes
tomorrow. Sam

From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>