[pasmembers] Re: Dec 22 discusssion

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:01:53 -0700 (PDT)

That would be great. Any songs are welcome!
I didn't mean it to be only Christmas songs,
I meant that we need music to be shared
among those attending so that we can
all play as if we know what we are doing
and sound good. Oh, and have fun!
Happy All Saints Day!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor

Behalf Of insanas@xxxxxxx
>>>Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012
8:38 AM
>>>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Dec 22
discusssion
>>>Eric, I have a small bass amp and speaker
I can bring for you. Sam
Message-----
amp thoughâ

>>>________________________________

6:53 PM
>>>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Dec 22
discusssion
>>>Eric had mentioned he might attend with
his bass guitar and John wanted to play his accordion. I don't know if they
still feel that way, but if so, we have a good variety of instruments. Take
care, Sam
afternoon PAS Members
>>>Happy Halloween, for those who do
Halloween!