[pasmembers] Re: Dec 22 discusssion

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds awesome Sam,
yes, however, we have to have enough copiesÂ
for everyone to have a page, to read from.

or it might not be comfortable to play. Just an idea.
I mean, if you have a copy of a song you want to try,
and no one else did, it will be a very interesting time
playing, with only 1 copy of the song.
That's why i'm thinking ahead.
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor

Behalf Of insanas@xxxxxxx
>>Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012
8:38 AM
>>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Dec 22
discusssion
>>Eric, I have a small bass amp and speaker
I can bring for you. Sam
Message-----
amp thoughâ

>>________________________________

6:53 PM
>>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Dec 22
discusssion
>>Eric had mentioned he might attend with
his bass guitar and John wanted to play his accordion. I don't know if they
still feel that way, but if so, we have a good variety of instruments. Take
care, Sam
afternoon PAS Members
>>Happy Halloween, for those who do
Halloween!
>>Let's discuss Dec 22 event at Mike's in
Carefree.
>>This is tentative until we decide what we
are doing,
>>if anything, on that date.
>>Original idea: Dec 22, is day after the
Mayan calendar ends,
>>so I wanted to hold a star party. But the
Moon will be large
>>and in the way.
>>So, thenÂsomeoneÂsuggested a
Music Jam. Bring your instrument.
>>But that doesn't mean that if you don't
play music, you can't attend.
>>We need an audience as well.
>>So, now the questions is, who can attend?
If you want to attend,
>>drop me an email, reply to this one,
mention what insturment
>>you play, or if you are audience, let me
know that. I'm looking
>>to see if we
haveÂattendanceÂenoughÂto hold this eventÂ
>>as a music jam. Give me input, please.
>>Right now we have in attendance
>>Sam Insana with instrument
>>Ed WurstÂwith instrument
>>Bette Wurst, no instrument
>>Bruce WurstÂwith instrument
>>Terri FinchÂwith instrument
>>William Finch no instrument
>>Send me your RSVP.
>>Now, why am I asking for this again,
>>because Dec 22 is in the midst of the
Christmas parties
>>that you might be attending this year. If
we don't have
>>the turnout needed to have this be a fun
event, we might
>>just cancel it. So, give me your input,
and Âyou can make
>>your attendance tentative... meaning let
me know that you
>>might not be sure you have that night
free, but if you do,
>>you will attend, and if not, you can
attend the other xmas party
>>you were invited to.
>>Thanks so much for your input.
>>I really want to pin down if this is a
good idea or not.
>>The other option was to hold an event,
not for the same purpose
>>but make it public, on Dec 15. I already
got a bunch of replies
>>of people who decline that option because
they know
>>they won't beÂavailableÂthat day to do a
public event at Mike's.Â
>>So, send me your input today. Tentative
is better than not