[pasmembers] Re: Dec 22 discusssion

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Sam & Eric for
your input. I have added John with his accordion, we will
remind him closer to the date,Â
and Eric with Bass Guitar.
IÂdon't' know what Bruce will play. Bruce, Me and my dad
we can play anything, depends on what we feel like atÂ
the time. I"ll probably do keyboard. Maybe Flute.

I'll finish going through the rest of my emails
to see who else might have signed up.Â
This sounds like it could be very fun.

The next question is, what music do we want to play?
Do we want to do Christmas songs or maybe just
play from a fake book. We all need music, I'm sure,
and if we just play from the Jam Tune BookÂ
Bruce already has copies of, it is easier than
making a bunch of copies for everyone of other songs.
Ideas on this?

Have a super Nov 1!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor