[pasmembers] Re: Voting meeting info - Attn Don - for clarification of voting item #3.

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:58:13 -0700

Terri has it right.

On 11/1/2012 1:54 PM, Terri wrote:
Tim,

The original info was that there is only one way to do monies disbursement,
and we want to change to paying members any way we need to, by cash, or
credit card, etc. Right now, we aren't supposed to be paying anyone in cash, at all. And we do, sometimes, when cash is given and then divided up between attendees, right there at the event before we depart. So, officially, we aren't supposed to be doing that. But have been. All we want to do is change the wording to say that PAS can pay or disburse checks in any means needed,
at the time it is needed.

Does that make sense. I will copy Don on this incase I got any info wrong.

*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>