[pasmembers] Re: On Oct 13 UFO sighting

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

And then we would all have to believe they were aliens. Ha ha ha ha
Happy All Saints Day!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

>________________________________

someone who didn't bother doing the"homework" would just assume they are alien
visitors.

  <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
>>Sent: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 7:19
  pm
>>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: On Oct 13 UFO sighting
>>

>>The mystery is solved, they reappeared tonight and we traced them to a
>>neighbor
who loves to send lanterns aloft from his backyard. He has been doing this off
and on for several years, so this explains "U.F.O activity" as documented on
the
web for Maricopa and Casa Grande for several years! Big orange lanterns sent
aloft tonight, how appropriate....
Happy Halloween everyone!
-Joe & Renee Collins ---- Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Up for discussion to PAS Members: Joe writes: Renee and I both saw UFO's in
> Maricopa/Casa Grande 10/13 evening 8:30pm. This
was weird and hard to identify, though we know what it couldn't be....

>At first we thought they were 'chinese lanterns' but they arced overhead in
>the
sky speedily under power (no wind).
>They were golden yellow and bright and traversed easterly and were visible for
almost 10minutes. The second of the two objects followed an identical path and
started as a huge golden-yellow sphere with flames. If these were bolides, they
were unlike any we have seen before. The objects moved too fast to be balloons,
blimps, or dirigibles. There was no engine noise.

>Three possibilites: (1) some sort of hoax; (2) some sort of antiquated aerial
flares dropped by A10's overhead on their way to Marana or Tucson; (3) space
junk re-entry (as opposed to meteors).  The path in the sky appeared ballistic,
not under intelligent control (no shifts or corrections in direction) and not
jerky like a parachute assisted flare or ultralight.

>Did anyone report anything like this to PAS or anyone hear of this over the
news? I did a quick internet search and found out that 'yellow light UFOs' have
been seen over Maricopa and Casa Grande for several years, but the last report
was over a year ago!