[pandaro] Re: Clock

  • From: cj <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pandaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:43:41 +0100

In article <540c3bc7aechris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Bell (Lists) <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My clock runs slightly slow and won't update from the Net.  I
> understand there might be an issue with RISC OS 5.21 - or am I doing
> something wrong?

I have never seen a problem with net time and 5.21 over the past few
months. I upgrade my machines fairly regularly. At the moment I am
running 9 May 2014 versions of 5.21 on Iyo, BB, and 1st May 2014 on
the PandaRO, and they all seem fine as far as time setting goes.

The PandaRO is still on 1st May version of RISC OS 5.21 because there
was an issue with boot failure with the more recent one. I didn't
pursue the cause as I thought I would download a slightly more recent
one and try that first. However, the nightly builds seem to be stuck
at the 9th May version (haven't looked today).

--
        Chris Johnson