[oz-food] First time cabbage rolls?

  • From: Chilecayenne <chilecayenne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oz-food@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 21:51:40 -0600

For the life of me, I don’t remember fixing cabbage rolls before, if I did, was maybe only once.

I did these without a recipe, just kinda made it up.

Basic slightly spicy red gravy (marinara) sauce with a bit of creole seasoning.

Stuffing was 99% keto…couple farm eggs, organic ground pork, organic green onion sausage…a bit of red onion, and touch creole seasoning.

I put in just a tiny bit or cooked quinoa I needed to use up.

Baked in oven at 350F for about 1:20 …

I’ll do this again, good stuff!!

Held together great!!!

———————————————-I need a shot of salvation baby, once in awhile...

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image